Is a broken lease holding you back?
Trying to lease when you have a broken lease can be very daunting. Many Austin, Texas apartments won't lease to renters who have a broken lease. You have to know the right places to call, and the right way to present your situation to give you the best chance of approval at the type of Austin apartment that you WANT to live in!
We can help you navigate the pitfalls of leasing after you've had a broken lease, get you in touch with Austin apartments that accept broken leases and will listen to your situation and makes sure that you are presenting your broken lease history in the best possible light. Many people sabotage themselves by not being adequately prepared to talk to the leasing agent about their situation. At Apartment Experts we can:
- Review your situation with you
- Give you the apartment management perspective on your broken lease
- Help you find the apartments that are willing to look at your situation
- Work with you to determine the qualifying factors & paper work that you will need to present your history to the apartment in the best possible light
- Make contact with those apartment to try to pre-qualify you
- Act as your advocate and adviser during the leasing process
You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Best of all Our service is always free!